How To Connect Magento with eSwap?
- Go to Apps->Magento.
- API Token
- After connecting click on Settings and add your currencies, tax types, payment methods and payment terms for your Magento channel.
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from Magento to eSwap with customers’ data.
- Every 60 minutes, eSwap checks for new listings on Magento to be downloaded and synced.
- Choose a default currency,terms,payments,etc. for your channel. eSwap will convert any orders for this store.
- If your credentials are correct your channel will successfully be integrated and all products will be synced to eSwap.
- Click on Connect