How To Connect WooCommerce with eSwap?
- Go to Apps->WooCommerce.
- Name your channel to use in eSwap. e.g. ‘woocommerce UK’.
- Go to your WooCommerce Store → Settings →Api
- Click on Keys/Apps and after Add Key button
- Give a short description change permission as you want and click on Generate Api Key button.
- Here you can see details that you need to integrate your WooCommerce channel to eSwap.
- After connecting click on Settings and add your currencies, tax types, payment methods and payment terms for your WooCommerce channel.
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from WooCommerce to eSwap with customers data.
- Every 60 minutes, eSwap checks for new listings in WooCommerce to be downloaded and synced.
- Choose a default currency,terms,payments,etc. for you channel. eSwap will convert any orders for this store.
- If your credentials are correct your channel will successfully be integrated and all products will be synced to eSwap.