What Personal Information does the App Collect?
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from you and/or your customers:
- Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your stores, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and billing information;
- Information about individuals who visit your store, such as their IP address, web browser details, time zone, and information about the cookies installed on the particular device.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your account or using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files”
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Optimize or improve the App;
- Establish, maintain and administer your account;
- Secure and protect you, us, our site, platforms, apps, products, and services, and the public;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Personal information we collect stays within the eSwap family, other than in the following circumstances:
- when you give us explicit consent to share your data;
- when we share it with the greater eSwap family (i.e. with our affiliates, partners, and other trusted organizations we work with to provide products and services to you);
- when we share it with trusted external service providers and data processors such as data centres, web hosts, cloud storage and cloud software providers, customer support providers, payment processors, debt collectors, accountants, and insurers; when we share it with prospective sellers or buyers of our business or assets;
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
For how long do you store or retain the data you collect?
We will use or disclose your personal information only for the purposes for which it is collected, except with your consent, or as required or permitted by applicable law, and we will retain your information only as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes. Some data you can delete whenever you like, some data is deleted automatically, and some data we retain for longer periods of time when necessary. We’ll keep this data until you choose to remove it.
Contact us for more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Address: 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Newark, DE, USA
Tel: +1 323 244 2927